These are labor charges and DO NOT include the cost of parts/tubes, etc.
- Bottom Bracket Adjustment - $10
- Derailleur Adjustment - $15
- Headset Adjustment - $5
- Suspension Maintenance - $95 (Front OR Rear)*
- Assemble Boxed Bike (Single Speed) – $65
- Assemble Boxed Bike (Multi-Speed) – $90
- Assemble Boxed Bike (Tandem) – $100
- Assemble Boxed Bike (E-Bike) – $210
- Assemble Pro Build - $150
- Box Bike - $75**
- Basic Check-over/Safety Inspection - $35
- Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes - $25-$35
- Wheel True - $15 - $20
- Brake Cable Installation - $10
- Chain Installation - $15
- Wrap Bar Tape (labor only) - $17
- Install Computer - $10 - $15
- Install Kickstand - $5
- Install Tire (Tubeless) - $25
- Install Tire/Tube - $12
- Apply Ride Wrap - labor starts at $50*** (Bike World 281 only)
*Not all suspension can be serviced in-house. Service dept. can advise.
**We recommend using BikeFlights.com for shipping. Our fee only covers boxing your bike in preparation for shipping. Give us a call if you have questions.
***Because every bike is different and Ride Wrap is a universal product, there may be small air bubbles or areas without 100% coverage.
Service available at all 5 locations!
Completed bike repairs must be picked up within 7 days - $5.00 storage fee every day after. Any repair bike(s) left for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned and may be resold or donated.