Service Departments are CLOSED AT ALL LOCATIONS due to backlog and lack of storage space. Emergency repairs and quick adjustments for Trek bikes and bicycles purchased from our shops may be performed at the discretion of the service department if time permits.
Due to unprecedented demand, we have several policies and practices still in place to help you shop safely. Please review our and get in touch with questions.
These are labor charges and do not include the cost of parts
- Bottom Bracket Adjustment - $10
- Derailleur Adjustment - $10
- Headset Adjustment - $5
- Suspension Maintenance - $95 (Front OR Rear)*
- Assemble Boxed Bike (Single Speed) – $65
- Assemble Boxed Bike (Multi-Speed) – $90
- Assemble Boxed Bike (Tandem) – $100
- Assemble Boxed Bike (E-Bike) – $210
- Assemble Pro Build - $150
- Box Bike - $75**
- Basic Check-over/Safety Inspection - $35
- Bleed Hydraulic Disc Brakes - $25-$35
- Wheel True - $15 - $20
- Brake Cable Installation - $10
- Chain Installation - $10
- Wrap Bar Tape (labor only) - $17
- Install Computer - $10 - $15
- Install Kickstand - $5
- Install Tire (Tubeless) - $25
- Install Tire/Tube (on-bike) - $10
- Install Tire/Tube (off-bike) - $5
- Apply Ride Wrap - labor starts at $50*** (Bike World 281 only)
*Not all suspension can be serviced in-house. Service dept can advise.
**We recommend using BikeFlights.com for shipping. Our fee only covers boxing your bike in preparation for shipping. Give us a call if you have questions.
***Because every bike is different and Ride Wrap is a universal product, there may be small air bubbles or areas without 100% coverage.
Services are available at all 4 locations!
Completed bike repairs must be picked up within 7 days - $5.00 storage fee every day after. Any repair bike(s) left for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned and may be resold or donated.