Bontrager's Commuter Road Fenders offer quick, easy-to-attach protection from the rain. These high-impact nylon fenders are made for bikes with 700c wheels and up to 38c-wide tires and they attach to the fork and frame.
Bontrager's Interchange Nebula Fenders are genius. After you install them for the first time, they go on/off without tools in seconds. Raining in the morning? Pop 'em on. Sunny on the way home? Take them off. They're made of a light and super-durable polycarbonate material with adjustable, oversize-aluminum stays for a custom and secure fit. They also include impressive mudflaps front and rear to stop wheelspray. The rear fender fits under a rack, and stays out of the way of bags and panniers. What's more, should you ever wear them out, these fine fenders are completely recyclable.
What better way to accessorize your ride than with the Brooks Mud Flap? This leather flap attaches to just about any full fender to reduce spray off the front or rear wheel on rainy days and add a nice touch of class. It's available in colors to match your Brooks saddle.
Wet weather is no worry when you've got Electra's Cruiser Essential Aluminum Fenders. They're made from durable, low-maintenance aluminum and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Add a timeless look to your ride with Electra's Cruiser Stubby Fenders. They're made from durable, maintenance-free plastic and offer just enough coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. And, all mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Add a pair of Electra's Townie Plastic Fenders to your ride and you'll be prepared to pedal even in less-than-ideal conditions. They're made from durable, maintenance-free plastic and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Cruiser Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage and a cool look for your cruiser bike. The stays and fenders are steel so they're durable.
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
Electra's Chrome Trim Mud Flap adds 18-wheeler style to your 2-wheeler. It provides extra coverage from road gunk that fenders alone can't.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
$10.89 - $13.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
$13.99 - $21.99
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$14.99 - $16.99
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork – and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs – or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Page 1 of 4 Next page