In keeping with its commitment to innovation, Ortlieb has just introduced another PVC-free line of products made of a polyurethane-coated polyester fabric. The base fabric of the products in the Free Line is coated with polyurethane in a manner that ensures lasting waterproof qualities. The result is a waterproof and durable canvas material that is as outstanding as the conventional Ortlieb canvas material when it comes to durability and service life.
The PVC-free version of the universal travel and sports bag: the Ortlieb Rack-Pack Free can be easily combined with Back-Rollers and Sport-Rollers on your rear bike rack. The durable, waterproof Rack-Pack is also cherished among motorcycle and canoe enthusiasts. The large opening makes it easier to access the bag's interior. The bag's large payload and volume adjustability—thanks to its compression belts and roll closure—add even more convenience. The removable, padded shoulder belt and carabiners increase the Rack-Pack's comfort and practicality.
- Multipurpose bag for many activities: sports (e.g. wet diving suits), travel, leisure, biking, motor biking, expeditions, canoeing, trekking
- Made of PVC-free, PU-laminated polyester fabric
- Removable, padded shoulder strap with snap hook
- Indication of volume on inside
- Variable packing volume thanks to compression straps and roll closure
- Easily accessible comfortable bag with wide opening
- Can be combined with Ortlieb Back-Rollers and Sport-Rollers on top of the rear rack
- Easy to clean inside
|Lagoon/Black / 31L||04013051045247||K6212||RAC22518040M|